DocsBarcelona holds the Rough Cut Screenings
3 documentaries at a rough cut stage will be presented privately to a selected group of producers, directors, consultants, sales agents and distributors. The goal is to generate creative and constructive discussions that will favour the projects’ entry into the international market.
WHERE AND WHEN
Tuesday May 24th during the evening and Wednesday May 25th in the morning at CCCB.
These are the projects selected for the Rough Cut Screenings:
Être et Durer
Director and producer: Serena Mignani
Director and producer: Isabella Lima
Director and producer: Laura Cini
Producer: Sirio Zabberoni
The experts confirmed for the Rough Cut Screenings are:
- Gitte Hansen, First Hand Films (Switzerland)
- Daniel Jariod, DocsBarcelona Programmer (Spain)
- Jose Rodriguez, Tribeca Film Institute (USA)
- Joan Salvat, TVC (Spain)
- Martín Solá, director of “The Chechen Family”, insomniafilms (Argentina)
- Bettina Walter, producer, BWP (Germany)
If your project is selected, the cost to participate at the Rough Cut Screenings is:
|FEE (21% VAT excluded)||FEE (21% VAT**)|
*The fee is for project, the maximum number of people allowed for project is 3.
** Non Spanish European companies or professionals with an intra-community VAT number registered at VIES (Vat Information Exchange System) are not subject to pay 21% VAT.
The fee includes:
- Access as a viewer at the Latin Pitch and the Interactive Pitch.
- Access to the interDocsBarcelona conference.
- Access to Opening and Closing ceremonies (RSVP needed).
- Access to the Festival screenings.
- Access to Master Classes and industry conferences.
- Industry Guide including all contacts from the festival participants.
- Access to “Making Africa” exhibition at CCCB.